The Braille Express 150 is a is a rugged, double sided, production Braille embosser that produces double-sided Braille at a speed of 150 characters per second or about 500 Braille pages per hour.
The Braille Express 150 has a 500 page memory and has a built-in multi-copy feature to allow you to emboss up to 99 copies of the same document.
In a production environment, we estimate that a Braille Express 150, used for five hours a day, can produce about 500,000 pages of Braille a year.
The Braille Express 150 produces top quality Braille and can emboss up to 44 Braille characters per line on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper.
The Braille Express 150 comes standard with the following capabilities and features:
• Embossing speed up to 150 characters per second.
• Embosses 6 or 8 dot Braille.
• Embosses regular (12.5 DPI) and high resolution (17 DPI) graphics.
• Embosses standard Braille line spacing or one and one-half line spacing.
• Embosses high-quality, double-sided Braille on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper up to 11.5 inches wide.
• Includes ET Speaks provides automatic speech feedback as you use your embosser.
• Multi-copy up to 99 copies of a document.
The Braille Express 150 comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB to Parallel adapter cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM and toll-free customer support and/or email support. Annual Service Maintenance Agreements (SMA) for the Braille Express 150 are also available for purchase.