New Firmware Update for the Romeo 60 and Juliet 120
The latest firmware release dated March 6, 2017 for the Romeo 60 and Juliet 120 includes the following improvements:
• Fixed the issue with embossing Graphic images;
• Fixed the issue with the Delete Layouts function;
• Changed the first item in User Service to be Update Firmware.
This firmware release also contains updates released on February 15, 2017 which include the following improvements and enhancements:
• Improved Wi-Fi handling;
• New Web App functionality for selecting Wi-Fi networks;
• The user is not able to create a custom form size and save it in their layout.
Thank you and please contact us with any feedback you may have.